IcedTea With Oranges & Ginger – Non-alcoholic tasty and easy to make
I’m a big fan of iced teas, preferably with lemon and lime. When I was shopping the other day, I bought so many oranges that our fruit basket was overflowing. So, I thought about what I could do with them. Iced tea! With oranges and what goes with it? Ginger, of course!
I quickly realised that a green tea would be a great match. However, I only had one kind of green tea in my tea drawer: Kusmi Tea – Green Tea with Mate*. The proof of the pudding was in the eating, so I just started.
Oranges, lemons, ginger and a little rosemary. Honey for the sweetness is a must for me…
IcedTea with Oranges & Ginger
- 500 ml Green Tea
- 3 Oranges
- 1 Lemon
- 1-2 cm Ginger
- Ice Cubes
- Brew the tea according to the package instructions.I always like to make the tea a little more intense, as the ice cubes usually dilute the tea a little.
- Add 1-2cm of peeled and crushed ginger, 1-2 sprigs of rosemary and honey (to your taste).
- Do not forget to remove the tea bag/leaves. Let the tea cool down a bit and squeeze two oranges and one lemon in the meantime. Cut the third orange into slices and add them to it.
- Put the orange and lemon juice as well as ice cubes into a carafe or drink dispenser.
- Pour in the tea and stir everything well.Depending on your taste, you can add more rosemary and oranges.
This article contains so-called affiliate links (*). If you click on such an affiliate link and make a purchase via this link, I receive a commission from the provider concerned. The price does not change for you.
It happens very quickly that you drink a glass of wine here, a cocktail there and sometimes you get lost in it. That’s why we decided to completely abstain from alcohol for a few days during the week. Since I’m a big cocktail fan and I really enjoy mixing cocktails, I try to live out this creativity with iced teas or non-alcoholic variants.
This iced tea with oranges and ginger is now on my list of favourites, after the classic.
If you know any good recipes, please share them with me! I am always happy to try new things.
Until next time,